Absorbing solutions of Desiderata Oy…
… is an absorbing element, or
… is art work (existing), upgraded with an absorbing material.
An absorbing element can be dressed in wallpaper, textile or canvas, and to your taste decorated with a painting or printed photo.
Existing Art work can for example be a painting, photo, oil painting or aquarelle – water colour painting.
On your wall, or under your ceiling. Hanging, or fastened.
- Behind the art work, a sound dampening material is applied.
- This can be fastened to the canvas, or built within the frames.
- Under the ceiling, rectangular or square pieces dampen sound.
- For example, in rooms with quite some height to the ceiling.
Make it a colorful statement, or a solution that melts into the background?
- The dampening material fill is typically 30mm thick.
- Positioned inside the framing, is barely seen.
- The painting (or photo) is flush with the wall.
(read more – blog : ceiling & wall solutions)