Noise-dampening panels, acoustic furniture. Wall- or ceiling mounted.
Less disruption – around You. From noise.
When clear hearing is of importance.
Speech. Music. Instruments.
At work. At home. At practice.
Any interior, where there is a disturbance to clear listening. Noise.
Noise is defined as sound that is a disturbance. Sooner or later, that disturbance can be measured in costs.
Either at the bottom line, or health-wise. Typically, both. Unfortunately.
Control your interior acoustics;
feel better, perform better!
Through a planned control of echo, the sound-environment of your interior is improved.
Here’s what a change (removal) of a noisy surrounding brings:
- increased productivity (intelligibility of messages = money, time, quality)
- wellness at work (less days away)
- faster restorativeness* (better sleep, quicker recovery = more energy)
All of the above can be measured!!!
*Restorativeness is how well – and fast – one recovers. Physically and mentally. Keep in mind, each one influences the other.
MEASURABLE is the added value;
Studies show an increase in well-being, therefore an larger show-up at work as well as a higher level of us humans being energized.
- less distraction, longer focus
- the peace to do more, and faster mental restoration
The removal of noise will give you an improved acoustic experience,
meaning a better atmosphere for Work and Study. Which is seen in Your performance, amount of work done and its accuracy.
Therefore You receive more peace of mind. Quality to life.
- Noise dampening by absorption
- Noise dampening by diffusion – A mathematical approach
- Noise Measurement services
Where a difference can be made :
- open office space, negotiation room
- business center, conference, convention space
- dining area, lunch space
- living room, talking with friends, listening to TV / stereo
- practicing your musical instrument
- reading a book to your child
- children’s play area
A typical situation, a very noisy environment:
You are at a restaurant, and at your table you can barely hear what your friend says?
As every table has the same experience, everybody raises their voice. This resulting noise – the background noise – sets the minimum level of hearing – the volume level of your discussion.
In practice, this noise is – most commonly – the result of a strengthened echo. An echo, typically free – to uncontrolled bounce between walls and ceiling.
What if some of the echo could be removed?
People adjust to the sound level around. With the main areas of echo-bouncing surfaces in control,
You would be pleased to – in comfort – hold a normal conversation.
Leaving the place fresh in ears – and in mind.
Remembering the food, staff service – and you conversation.
Let the solution be in co(n)sonance with your interior design,
hide it in your furniture – or make it a Colorful piece of Art!
#acoustics #echo #restorativeness #mindfulness #silence #wallpanels #performance
Y-tunnus : 2788619-8