Catcher of low frequencies
The sustainable, ecological choice.
The material thickness is an effective means of absorbing the low spectrum of sound (sound-waves). That said, the tower absorbs all frequencies of sound.
- Holding a great mass of absorbing material.
- Essentially works as a sound trap.
Snugly in a corner of a room
This bass catcher fits tightly into a corner of a room. It also doubles as an interior furniture :
- your cats’ new favorite sightseeing-platform
- a stand for your flower pot
- a loudspeaker stand
Fitting your interior
The tower body comes in a variety of colors. For example :
- Natural wood
- Black lacquered
- Painted white
⇒ See more photos on Expo pages.
A tower can be tailored to your own specifications, made to your measurements and needs.
The standard technical details :
- Height : 105 cm
- Width : 28 cm ( = radius)
- Weight : 18,1 kg total, whereof 8 kg is absorbing material.
Similar to the diffuser panels, the bass catcher has a history in the world of recording studios. This environment is where it / its need was born.
–> Order a tower or two : e-shop