The application areas are all interior spaces,
where the quality of sound makes a difference
- public space: a Restaurant, Library, Museum
In short, rooms where echo needs to be under control
- Music hall, instrument & quire repetition
- Study room, reading
- Recording studio
… or where the noise level is high
- Machinery space: Laboratory, Engine room
- Ventilation noise. Mask the ventilation outlets with a ceiling element.
- Gaming, multiplayer party
Do you hear the echo of your own voice whilst reading a book to your child? Read, watch a movie or listen to your stereo without distraction.
Be it any room in your house.
Think open office-space, meeting room or communication cabinet for staying in touch with virtual teams. Exchanging sensitive information?
Do you seek more silence to your environment, or to hear weak sounds better?
What about the video sound quality of the quarterly report?
Public spaces – spaces where people gather
- Schools, Universities, Cantines and dining areas.
- Business-, Hotel- and Conference centers.
Reception areas and lobbies can be noisy. So noisy that people in fact avoid to talk or visit this space.
Y-tunnus : 2788619-8